Shop Product Types
Chicago Pneumatic (CPT7748)
1/2" Drive Composite Impact Wrench
Features and Benefits:
Durable, powerful and ergonomic.
- Most powerful tool on the market in its class: 922 ft.lbs – 1250 Nm of maximum real torque in reverse
- Best price to performance/durability ratio
- Lightweight due to composite housing
- Contoured comfort grip handle instead of TPR injected in handle
- Smooth Forward / Reverse Switch on back
- Suited for all maintenance applications: Light vehicle tire changing, General maintenance on vehicles and MRO applications
- 1/2" composite impact wrench
- One handed forward/reverse
- Full power in reverse: 922 ft. lb - 1250 Nm maximum real torque in reverse
- 3 positions in forward: Low - 180 ft-lbs. / 245 Nm - Medium - 480 ft-lbs. / 650 Nm - High - 730 ft-lbs. / 990 Nm
- Aluminum clutch & back housing
- Friction ring socket retainer
- Full teasing trigger
- Curved to be more ergonomic, Smaller diameter to fit better in hand palm and to be optimum balanced
- Handle with Thermo-Plastic Rubber injected in housing for a durable and comfortable grip; Resistant to most chemicals used in workshops
- Twin hammer mechanism
- 360° swivel air inlet
- Composite housing
- Handle Type: Pistol
- Square Drive: 1/2"
- Working Torque Range (fwd): 75-580 ft.lbs
- Maximum Torque (reverse): 920 ft.lbs
- Free Speed: 8200 rpm
- Blows per Minute: 1200
- Net Weight: 4.6 lbs.
- Power/Weight Ratio: 200.4 ft.lb/lb
- Length: 7.8"
- Side to Center: 1 1/2"
- Average Air Consumption: 6.2 cfm
- Actual Air Consumption: 25 cfm
- Air Inlet Thread Size: 0.25"
- Min. Hose Size: 3/8"
- Noise Level: 93 db(A)
- Sound Power: 104 db(A)
- Vibration α (ISO-28927-2): 10.1 m/s²
- Vibration K (ISO-28927-2): 2.34 m/s²
- Socket Retainer: Friction ring
- Clutch Type: Twin Hammer