Chicago Pneumatic (CPT7732)
1/2 Dr Mini Impact Wrench
Features and Benefits:
The 1/2" Drive Stubby Impact Wrench is an ultra-compact and powerful metal impact wrench. At only 4.4" long (112 mm) and 2.86 lbs., it is ideal for very restricted areas like transmission, engine and interior work. Since this tool is the size of your fist, anywhere your hand can fit so can the 1/2" Stubby!
Small, yet powerful, it offers an excellent power-to-weight ratio: 450 ft-lbs.(610 Nm) of torque at only 2.9 lbs.(1.3 kg). Unique to this tool is the ability to quickly change the torque control lever orientation for either left or right handed operation. It also provides user-friendly features which includes a one hand operation trigger with 3 position settings in forward and reverse.
- Rugged & Lightweight: Steel front cover and
aluminum alloy body. Only 2.86 lbs
- Durable: Powerful jumbo hammer
- Easy to Use: All controls on front of tool. Single hand fwd/rev operation. Adjustable for either right or left handed operation.
- Anvil: 1/2"
- Speed: 9,000 RPM
- Working Torque: 102-310 ft/lbs.
- Max Torque: 450 ft/lbs.
- Weight: 2.9 lbs.
- Length: 4.4"
- Average Air Cons: 4.76 cfm
- Air Cons. at Load: 19.6
- Sound Level: 95 dBA
- Vibration: 12.1 m/s2
- Air Inlet: 1/4"