430® 10" Straight Jaw Tongue & Groove Plier
Features and Benefits:
The CHANNELLOCK® Straight Jaw Tongue and Groove Plier is the tool every home and garage needs. This plier is built to last with a PermaLock® fastener to eliminate nut and bolt failure, patented reinforcing edge to minimize stress breakage and right angle, laser heat-treated teeth to provide a better, longer lasting grip. It's versatile, strong and durable enough to pass down to your kids.
Made in the USA.
- Blue Grips - Channellock Blue® grips for comfort
- Undercut Channels - Undercut tongue & groove design won't slip
- Heat-treated Teeth - Right angle, laser heat-treated teeth grip better and last longer
- Reinforcing Edge - Patented reinforcing edge minimizes stress breakage
- C11080 Steel - Channellock® uses high-carbon C1080 steel for superior performance on the job and specially coated for ultimate rust prevention
- Permalock® - Permalock® fastener eliminates nut and bolt failure
- Overall Length: 10"
- Jaw Length: 1.38"
- Joint Thickness: 0.44"
- Handle Span: 2.13"
- Weight: 1.18lbs
- # of Adjustments: 7
- Jaw Capacity: 2"