Features and Benefits:
The BRA5500 is the most wanted spreader for tire shops. It can handle everything from passenger tires to super-singles, but it's typically used to inspect and repair truck tires. It has adjustable height and a tire ramp for loading. The 5500 has manual tire rotation and the tool tray swivels for left or right hand operation. The tool tray also has four air ports - two on each side. The controls for the lift, as well as the spreader are also located on both sides of the unit. Tires load easily onto the platform, an air cylinder lifts the tire up to 35 inches off the ground and the tire ramp retracts automatically for complete accessibility. The ramp extends out again when lowered. Made in the U.S.A. at Branick's manufacturing facility in Fargo, ND.
- Tire lift and roll-on spreaders for faster, easier operation
- Quality all steel construction for strength and long life
- Bead Diameter: up to 24.5"
- Spread Arm Type: Air Powered
- Spread Arm Operation: Hand
- Working Height: Adj. 14.25" - 36"
- Tire Lift/Roll On: Roll On
- Hook Adjustment: Lock Pin
- Shipping Weight: 460 lbs.
- Dimensions: 29"W x 61"D x 45"L
- Auto extend/retract ramp
- Tool tray with 4 air ports