Tire Spreader - Air Powered For Passenger & Truck Tires
Features and Benefits:
The BRA5120 is typically used for both passenger and light truck tires when you need a little more from a spreader. It is air powered, easy on the operator and your bottom line. It comes with a convenient tool tray that can be mounted on either side of the spreader. The stable 4-point base can be bolted to the floor and there's a foot control valve for spreading the tire, which also gives you a stable work surface. There is an easy spring-loaded adjustment and the high-impact industrial light is mounted on a flexible arm making it easier for inspection and repair. It uses a CFL bulb that is RMA compliant, meaning our bulbs emit a minimum of 200 foot candles, which the RMA requires for proper tire repairs. Made in the U.S.A. at Branick's manufacturing facility in Fargo, ND.
- Entry level to air powered options
- Fit bead diameters up to 22.5"
- Easily and quickly adjustable
- All steel constuction for long life
- Compact footprint minimizes space required
- Bead Diameters: up to 22.5"
- Spread Arm Type: Air Powered
- Spread Arm Operation: Foot
- Working Height: 36"
- Light: Included
- Roller: Yes
- Hook Adjustment: Spring Locking Pin
- Tool Tray: Yes
- Shipping Weight: 150 lbs.
- Dimensions: 29"W x 27"D x 40"L