Baseline by Coats (BBCBL225)
High Quality, Entry Level Wheel Balancer
Free Installation & Training
We are proud to offer you an exclusive ToolTopia deal. Installation and training on the BL225 is now included with the purchase. When unit is shipped, the manufacturer will dispatch an authorized service partner to contact you. They will setup a time to install and train you on this unit. Act now to take advantage of this incredible promotion.
Note: This product drop ships direct from Coats (the manufacturer). Depending on sales volume, the manufacturer may have to assemble additional units which may delay the shipment.
Features and Benefits:
The BaseLine 225 is the ideal balancer for a low volume shop that is looking for a durable, entry-level balancer for most basic fitments.
- Integrated LED touch panel display
- 8 balancing modes, including dynamic clip, static, match, and 5 tape-a-weight options
- Foot pedal brake system to hold assembly in place while placing weights
- Space-saving design
- Access to Coats' extensive Factory Authorized service network
- 6 Months Parts Warranty
- Standard 40mm shaft
- Wheel calipers for width measurement
- Durable hub nut
- 3 standard cones (optional light truck cone available)
- Premium wheel weight hammer
- Small pressure cup & rubber lip
|Specifications ||BaseLine 225 |
|Max Tire Weight ||100 lbs. |
|Rim Width ||1.5" - 20" |
|Max Tire Diameter ||35" |
|Max Rim Diameter ||23" |
|Drive System ||Electric, 110v |
|Modes ||8 |
|Maximum Footprint ||42"w x 38"d x 62"h |
|Shipping Weight ||275 lbs. |
Coats developed the Baseline series with the Do-It-Yourself enthusiast and small shop in mind. The BL225 is recommended for up to 40 balances a week. Assembled in the USA, the workmanship and quality is what you expect from the Coats brand. See manuals from Baseline by Coats site below:
This product drop ships direct from Coats (the manufacturer). Depending on sales volume, the manufacturer may have to assemble additional units which may delay the shipment.