Ammco / Coats (AMM4000SP)
Combination Single Speed Lathe for Brake Drums and Rotors
The Ammco 4000 SP brake lathe is simplified for today's busy shops. It's more efficient than ever because it integrates single speed spindle and feed rates for one pass precision finishes. Technicians can turn standard work quicker and easier. The 4000 SP uses positive rake toolbits for quality cuts you can see, time after time. No one can offer you a more rugged lathe at such a competitive cost. The result of this simplification is one of the most accurate, durable, and easy-to-use machines you could ever put in your shop. The 4000 SP also allows for lightning-quick drum-to-rotor changeover. And Ammco adapters (sold separately) can give you a complete package that lets you turn virtually any drum or rotor that comes through your shop.Specifications:
- Floor Space Requirements: Width 48" (1219.20 mm) Depth 34.5" (901.70 mm)
- Electrical Requirements: Standard 115v AC, 20A @ 60 Hz, 1Ph
- Spindle and Crossfeed: Spindle Travel: 6.875" (175 mm), Spindle Speed: 100 RPM, Spindle Feed Speed: Drum 0.005 in/rev, Cross Feed Speed-Rotor: 0.002 in/rev
- Maximum Rotor Diameter: 14.5" (368.3 mm)
- Maximum Rotor Thickness: 1.875" (47.63 mm)
- Brake Drum Diameter: Minimum 6", Maximum 28"
- Maximum Drum Depth: 6.875" (175 mm)
- Maximum Load: Standard 1" Arbor, 100 lbs. (45.36 KG)
- Lathe Shipping Weight: 385 Lbs.
- Warranty: One Year Parts and 6 Months LaborNOTE: Shown with optional work bench, chip tray, and tool peg board. These items are not included with the 4000SP.