Shop Product Types
3/8" AIRCAT® Quiet Composite Large Twin Pawl Mechanism Ratchet
Features and Benefits:
All the Power, Half the Noise! The AIRCAT® tool line has a substantially reduced level of noise while retaining more power and torque. Our tools have been tested & shown to operate at 82-86 dBa (decibels), far below the OSHA guidelines.
The patented tuned exhaust muffler technology allows discharged air to pass without developing back pressure, thus retaining more power, while significantly reducing noise.
AIRCAT® has innovated through-the-handle exhaust design, which incorporates its revolutionary worldwide patented internal muffler/filter. The benefits include reduced hazards from breathing exhausted air particulates, the elimination of blow-by into the operators eyes and lungs as well as reduce noise.
AIRCAT® also incorporates a patented ergonomically engineered handle design to relieve stress and fatigue on the operators hands, wrists and arms. The patented AIRCAT® handle offers better overall distribution of weight for a balanced tool and provides a unique grip that makes it easier to use for prolonged periods of time.
- Twin Pawl Mechanism
- Superior Internal Mechanics
- Patented Quiet Technology (82 decibels)
- Patented Ergonomically Designed Durable Handle
- Loosening Torque: 90 (ft-lbs)
- Working Torque: 5-70 (ft-lbs)
- Free Speed: 280 (RPM)
- Weight: 2.8 lbs (1.27 kg)
- Overall Length: 10.5 in (266 mm)
- Avg.Air Consumption: 3.5 (CFM)
- Sound Level: 82 (dBA)
- Air Inlet: 1/4" NPT
- Air Flow Pressure: 90 (psi)
- CE Certified Meets EU Safety, Health & Environmental Requirements
- 1-Year Parts & Labor Limited Warranty