AIRCAT® Inside Corner Air Die Grinder
Features and Benefits:
This tool will be useful to: cut off welded studs, remove broken window tracks, cut worn door hinge pins, cut through rusted or frozen bolts, prepare area for proper weld and remove rust and paint. Other uses include: shape body filler, cut off exhaust pipes and blown out mufflers.
All the Power, Half the Noise. The AIRCAT® tool line has a substantially reduced level of noise while retaining more power and torque. Our tools have been tested & shown to operate at 82-86 dBa (decibels), far below the OSHA guidelines. This feature benefits not only the mechanic but also the overall business. The patented tuned exhaust muffler technology, in all the tools, allows discharged air to pass without developing back pressure, thus retaining more power, while significantly reducing noise.
AIRCAT® has innovated through-the-handle exhaust design, which incorporates its revolutionary worldwide patented internal muffler/filter. The benefits include reduced hazards from breathing exhausted air particulates, the elimination of blow-by into the operators eyes and lungs as well as reduce noise.
AIRCAT® also incorporates a patented ergonomically engineered handle design to relieve stress and fatigue on the operators hands, wrists and arms. The patented AIRCAT® handle offers better overall distribution of weight for a balanced tool and provides a unique grip that makes it easier to use for prolonged periods of time.??
- Extended Length for better reach, Get in where other tools fail to go
- Compact tapered gear housing with close-coupled grinding wheel
- Reaches inside corners of as little as 30 degrees with 4" wheel
- Grinder Disc Size
- 4-inch (1/16 X 3/8) (1/8 X 3/8)
- Superior Internal Mechanics
- Patented Quiet Technology (86 decibels)
- Patented Ergonomically Red Designed Handle
- Free Speed: 15,000 (RPM)
- Weight: 4 lbs (1.81 kg)
- Overall Length: 15.5 in (393 mm)
- Avg.Air Consumption: 7.8 (CFM)
- Sound Level: 85 (dBA)
- Air Inlet: 1/4" NPT
- Air Flow Pressure: 90 (psi)
- CE Certified
- Meets EU Safety, Health & Environmental Requirements
- 1-Year Parts & Labor Limited Warranty