AIRCAT® 1" "Super Duty" Aluminum Impact Wrench
Features and Benefits:
Super Clutch Twin Hammer Designed for the heavy truck tire, mining, oil field, agricultural equipment applications.
Built with the Durable Twin Hammer Mechanism. The TWIN HAMMER Mechanism consists of 2 hammers in a closed cage which rotates around the anvil. This design allows the hammer to hit at the same time on both sides of the anvil. A twin hammer design is very durable and particularly suitable for long operating cycles.
A further advantage is that the design consists of few individual parts and this makes it very easy to service. The twin hammer is lubricated by grease. Lubrication can be easily done from outside via greasing fitting without opening the housing. The TWIN-Hammer design is best used for industrial, all-around automotive applications, tire service and assembly.
- "Super Duty" Model
- Anvil Length: 8" Inch
- Loosening Torque: 1,900 (ft-lbs)
- Working Torque: 200-1580 (ft-lbs)
- Free Speed: 4,000 (RPM)
- Blows Per Minute: 900 (BPM - Under Load)
- Weight: 23.6 lbs (10.7 kg)
- Overall Length: 20.25 in (540 mm)
- Avg.Air Consumption: 12 (CFM)
- Air Inlet: 1/2" NPT
- Air Pressure: 90 - 120 (psi)
- CE Certified
- Meets EU Safety, Health & Environmental Requirements
- 1-Year Parts & Labor Limited Warranty