AIRCAT® 3/4" "Xtreme Duty" Aluminum Impact Wrench with Extended Anvil
Features and Benefits:
Extreme-Duty 3/4" industrial grade aluminum impact wrench. Recommended use: large vehicle tire removal, bus, large truck, tractor, mining, industrial bolt assembly.
- High Performance motor maximizes Torque output
- Patented Ergonomically Designed Handle
- Patented Quiet Tuned Exhaust
- Durable Hard Hitting Twin Hammer Mechanism
The TWIN HAMMER Mechanism consists of 2 hammers in a closed cage which rotates around the anvil. This design allows the hammer to hit at the same time on both sides of the anvil. A twin hammer design is very durable and particularly suitable for long operating cycles.
A further advantage is that the design consists of few individual parts and this makes it very easy to service. The twin hammer is lubricated by grease. Lubrication can be easily done from outside via greasing fitting without opening the housing. The TWIN-Hammer design is best used for industrial, all-around automotive applications, tire service and assembly.
- Loosening Torque: 1,400 (ft-lbs)
- Working Torque: 200-1200 (ft-lbs)
- Blows Per Minute: 950 (BPM - Under Load)
- Free Speed: 4,500 (RPM)
- Weight: 13.58 lbs (6.16 kg)
- Overall Length: 14.93 in (379mm)
- Avg.Air Consumption: 7.8 (CFM)
- Sound Level: 89 (dBA)
- Air Inlet: 3/8" NPT
- Air Flow Pressure: 90 - 120 (psi)
- CE Certified
- 1-Year Parts & Labor Warranty