Shop Product Types
NITROCAT® 1/2" "Mini" Composite Impact Wrench with Twin Hammer
Features and Benefits:
The NITROCAT® 1375-XL is a great lightweight "mini" 1/2 with a no non-sense, hard hitting Twin Hammer impact wrench that releases 900 (ft-lbs) of Loosening Torque. Used on brake calipers, tire removal, medium bolt removal.
The TWIN HAMMER Mechanism consists of 2 hammers in a closed cage which rotates around the anvil. This design allows the hammer to hit at the same time on both sides of the anvil. A twin hammer design is very durable and particularly suitable for long operating cycles. A further advantage is that the design consists of few individual parts and this makes it very easy to service. The twin hammer is lubricated by grease. Lubrication can be easily done from outside via greasing fitting without opening the housing. The TWIN-Hammer design is best used for industrial, all-around automotive applications, tire service and assembly.
- The Hard Hitting Twin Hammer mechanism creates a reliable high torque initial impact.
- All NITROCAT models are suited for heavy duty (frame work, medium to heavy duty trucks)
- Durable Composite Housing with Ergonomically Designed Handle
- Patented through the handle exhaust to keep debris away from face
- Loosening Torque: 900 (ft-lbs)
- Working Torque: 100-550 (ft-lbs)
- Blows Per Minute: 1,750 (BPM -Under Load)
- Free Speed: 10,000 (rpm)
- Weight: 2.7 lbs (1.22 kg)
- Overall Length: 6 in (152 mm)
- Avg.Air Consumption: 4 (CFM)
- Sound Level: 89 (dBA)
- Air Inlet: 1/4" NPT
- Air Flow Pressure: 90 - 120 (psi)
- CE Certified
- Meets EU Safety, Health and Environmental Requirements
- 1-Year Parts & Labor Limited Warranty