NITROCAT® 1/2" Kevlar™ Composite Impact Wrench
Features and Benefits:
Inside the NITROCAT® lies some serious power & groundbreaking technology. The 1200-K is engineered with the extreme hard hitting Twin Clutch mechanism, built for performance.
- Extreme and Smooth hitting impact
- Recommended for high torque applications
- Kevlar reinforced “body armor” composite housing
The Twin Clutch design uses a solid heavy cage with a cam that rotates at the bottom end of the anvil and forces two large hammer pins that lock the anvil solid for part of one rotation. This results in a very extreme impact, each rotating delivers multiple extreme impacts.
This design is lubricated with a 5w-30 motor oil as heavier oils can effect power in colder climates. The oil can be refilled easily and comfortably by the build in Oil-Screw into the Motor Clutch Housing.
The AIRCAT® tool line has a substantially reduced level of noise while retaining more power and torque. Tools have been tested & shown to operate at 82-86 dBa (decibels), far below the OSHA guidelines. The patented tuned exhaust muffler technology, in all the tools, allows discharged air to pass without developing back pressure, thus retaining more power, while significantly reducing noise. AIRCAT® has innovated through-the-handle exhaust design, which incorporates its revolutionary worldwide patented internal muffler/filter. The benefits include reduced hazards from breathing exhausted air particulates, the elimination of blow-by into the operators eyes and lungs as well as reduce noise. AIRCAT® also incorporates a patented ergonomically engineered handle design to relieve stress and fatigue on the operators hands, wrists and arms. The patented AIRCAT® handle offers better overall distribution of weight for a balanced tool and provides a unique grip that makes it easier to use for prolonged periods of time.
- Most Powerful ½ Impact in its class
- Durable Kevlar™ Composite Housing with Ergonomically Designed Handle
- The Hard Hitting Twin Clutch mechanism creates a high torque initial impact
- All NITROCAT® models are suited for heavy duty (frame work, medium to heavy duty trucks)
- Patented through the handle exhaust to keep debris away from face
- Patented Quiet Technology (86 decibels)
- Easy operation Flip lever Forward & Reverse
- Loosening Torque: 1,295 (ft-lbs)
- Working Torque: 200-900 (ft-lbs)
- Blows Per Minute: 950 (BPM - Under Load)
- Free Speed: 8,000 (RPM)
- Weight: 4.5 lbs (2.04 kg)
- Overall Length: 8.25 in (209 mm)
- Avg.Air Consumption: 4 (CFM)
- Sound Level: 86 (dBA)
- Air Flow Pressure: 90 - 120 (psi)
- Air Inlet: 1/4" NPT
- CE Certified
- 2 Year Warranty Parts & Labor
* Kevlar™ is a trademark of IE Du Pont Nemours and Company and/or its assigns.