1/2" "Killer Torque" Composite Impact Wrench
Features and Benefits:
The sheer power and performance of 1,295 foot-pounds (ft-lb) of loosening torque and 1,400 Blows Per Minute makes this the strongest hard hitting Twin Hammer 1/2 Impact Wrench on the market.
- A light weight all-black composite body with a patented ergonomic AIRCAT® handle.
- AIRCAT®'s patented tuned exhaust system gives this tool an extremely low decibel level of 86 dBa, with no loss of power.
- The 1150 is assembled in the USA with a 2-year Parts and Labor warranty.
- The strongest hard hitting Twin Hammer 1/2" Impact Wrench on the market. 15% Larger Rotor creates unmatched Power.
- Suited for all around automotive torque applications.
- Durable Composite Housing
- Twin Hammer Mechanism
- Patented Ergonomically Designed Handle (reduces operator fatigue)
- Patented Through the Handle Exhaust
- Patented Quiet Tuned Exhaust (86 decibels)
- Patented Quiet Technology
- Patented Easy operation Flip lever Forward & Reverse
- Assembled in U.S.A.
- CE Certified
- Meets EU Safety, Health & Environmental Requirements
- Warranty: 2-Year Parts & Labor
- Loosening Torque: 1,295 (ft-lbs)
- Working Torque: 200-950 (ft-lb)
- Blows Per Minute: 1,400 (bpm)
- Free Speed: 9,000 (ft-lbs)
- Weight: 4.5 lbs
- Overall Length: 7.5 in
- Air Inlet: 1/4" NPT
- Average Air Consumption: 4.5 (CFM)
- Sound Level: 86 (dBA)
- Air Flow Pressure: 90 - 120 (psi)