Elite Autoscanner Pro Scan Tool
Manufacturer's Note: The difference between the CP9185 and the CP9190 is the CP9190 includes the hard case and additional cables. The base scan tool is the same -- the CP9185. Actron has decided to stop labeling the base unit with the CP9190 stamp. The CP9190 will be the CP9185 base unit plus the hard case and domestic cables.
Features and Benefits:
OBD I and OBD II enhanced and CAN scan tool CP9190 Trilingual Elite AutoScanner Pro offers DIYers and technicians the features they asked for. Upgraded features include the ability to read domestic enhanced codes, graph engine data, record and playback stored vehicle information, and the ability to print information through a PC. All this in a tool compatible with ALL 1996 and newer OBD II compliant vehicles as well as certain pre-1996 GM, Ford and Chrysler vehicles. All Actron code readers and scan tools are CAN compliant.
- OBD II enhanced codes (1996 and newer domestic vehicles)
DTC Lookup Services for further help
- Graph data (1996 and newer)
- Multilingual menu and options English, French, Spanish
- Read, record & playback live sensor data
- OBD I functionality cables included for 84-95 Ford, 84-95 GM and 89-95 Chrysler vehicles
- USB cable included for product updates
- Updateable via the internet
- Large, backlit, graphic LCD
- State OBD II check (emissions)
- OBD II drive cycle mode
- Battery powered for review of vehicle data off vehicle
- OBD II code library built into tool
- Vehicle information (includes VIN # and calibration IDs)
- O2 monitor test
- Diagnostic monitor test.
Performs the following tasks:
- Displays trouble code information and their definitions including OBD II domestic enhanced coverage.
- Displays MIL (Malfunction Indicator Lamp) status
- Reads, displays and erases generic,manufacturer specific and domestic enhanced Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) stored in the PCM
- Displays emissions readiness status (I/M Readiness Monitors)
- Retain the most recently scanned vehicles data and configuration
- Displays summary recap of the vehicles emissions status
- Resets check engine light.
- CP9185/90 Base Tool
- OBD II Cable
- GM OBD I ALDL Cable
- Ford OBD I MCU/EEC-IV cable
- Chrysler OBD I SCI Cable
- USB cable
- 8-foot extension cable
- Cigarette Lighter Adapter
- Blow Molded Hard Case
- Registration Card