3/8" Digital Torque Wrench
Features and Benefits
- Standard functions: torque setting, measurement setting, mode setting.
- Operation in both clockwise and counter-clockwise directions.
- LCD display shows kg-cm, N-m, in-lb, ft-lb measurements.
- Audible torque confirmation by means of buzzer.
- Easy to set up Peak or Trace modes.
- Anti-slip soft grip.
- Head type: Qick Release Ratchet
- Gear Teeth: 45
- Length: 12-3/8"
- Accuracy: CW ?? 2%; CCW ?? 3%
- Measured Torque Range: 2-37 ft-lbs (3-50 Nm)
- Resolution 1 kg-cm, 0.1 N-m, 1 in-lb, 0.1 ft-lb
- Auto Shut-Off: After 1 Minute of No Use
- Operation Temperature: 0-50??C
- Storage Temperature: -10~60??C
- Battery: AAA Alkaline Battery x 4
- Tool Weight: 1.40 lbs (0.64 kg)