TPMS Sensor Activation Tool
- The ATEQ VT15 universal trigger tool is the evolution of the ATEQ VT10 trigger tool, to activate tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) sensors to reset or relearn the sensor ID.
- Designed with hobbyists and car owners in mind, the VT15 can handle all kinds of TPMS activations. The VT15 is equipped with the latest advanced stream decoding technology that can trigger and decode sensors much faster and more accurately than previous generation devices.
- ATEQ has a dedicated team that tracks all new TPM Sensors introduced on the market and that makes sure that ATEQ's TPMS tools sold at a given date are compatible with all the sensors that have reached car manufacturing plants.
- With a carrying pouch.
- Sensor compatibility: Universal tool – 2 buttons to trigger all existing TPMS sensors
- Radio stream: 1 emission LF 125 KHz LF 125 KHz to activate different tpms sensors or set up one sensor in different modes
- Indicators: Stream on & low battery indicators
- No display
- Connectors: USB port
- Power supply: 9 V battery
- Dimensions: 155” x 50” x 30”
Designed for domestic cars that have a "learn mode": most GM, Chrysler and Ford. The VT15 WILL NOT reset the light on Import cars such as Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Toyota, Acura, Nissan, Lexus, Kia... These vehicles require a QuickSet tool or VT55 OBDII.